Brain on Drugs? NO!
Radiation Penetration in a 13-year-old
Brain on Drugs? NO! This is a picture of your kid's brain while he talks on his cell phone!
I recently registered for your site-
I wondered what you might have in the way of advice regarding the following:
MIXIT has become the in-thing in this country- kids are using it more and more and some becoming addicted as in 6 hours a day and into the night.
Parents needing their kids to have mobile phones in terms of arrangements are finding it extremely difficult to control as it is dirt cheap, easy to access and being used by all their friends as a mobile chat room.
I’d appreciate your opinion or any articles relating to this.
MXit is a mobile instant messenger application developed in South Africa that runs on GPRS\3G mobile phones with java support that allows you to communicate with other MXit users on their cell phones or even on a PC. Messages are sent and received via the mobile Internet, rather than with standard Short message service technology (SMS).
The user can also exchange messages with online chat communities like MSN Messenger, ICQ, and Jabber.
Messages are limited to about 2000 characters.
Because messages are billed by the amount of data sent, they are much cheaper to send than traditional SMS messages. MXit is very popular because of its simplicity and the cost.
Currently during peak time, an SMS on any one of our network providers costs around 80c for 160 characters. Using MXit, the exact same message, will equate to around 3 to 5c!
MXit claims to have a registered user-base of two million and about five million log-ons per day …and most of the users are South African Teenagers.
The problems associated with cell phone use among teens and pre-teens are mostly related to health issues.
Learn more about the dangers of electro-pollution here: www.emf-health.com/children.htm
The Strong-Willed Out-of-Control Teen
The standard disciplinary techniques that are recommended for “typical” teenagers do not take into account the many issues facing teens with serious behavioral problems. Disrespect, anger, violent rages, self-injury, running away from home, school failure, hanging-out with the wrong crowd, drug abuse, theft, and legal problems are just some of the behaviors that parents of defiant teens will have to learn to control.
Click here for the full article...
Click here for the full article...
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (147)
- ► 09 (150)
- ► 08 (407)
- Want Some Peace In Your House Again?
- Teenage Son is a Trouble Maker
- She doesn't seem too worried about her future...
- He is on concerta, strattera, celexa, trazadone......
- We are facing some challenging times ahead...
- Yes ...there actually is audio on the Online Versi...
- Stealing all the money on the debit card...
- Are we still liable for any accidents and injuries...
- Resentment Flu
- Small problems get small consequences.
- My daughter doesn't respond to what we do and rare...
- I feel like no matter what I do, it will be wrong ...
- Adolescent Sex Offenders
- It's All About Money ...right?
- The education of the kids is seriously hampered......
- It would be nice to find a solution...
- He calls us losers and that we suck...
- Kid Has Parents Arrested
- Do I let him continue to suffer...
- Online Parent Support
- I'm so worried that she's driving off to Las Vegas...
- She says I am overprotective and do not trust her....
- Ryan has always been different...
- He threatening to slit my throat...
- She took her tantrum to a whole new level...
- Do you think this is just jealousy...?
- She Will Probably Make It A Disaster
- We are exhausted...how do we get her out this summ...
- I really want my child back...
- Brain on Drugs? NO!
- I'd like to take the door off his room.
- Why don't I just 'know' how to parent the right wa...
- Terminate The Relationship?
- Son Abuses Mother
- Child Anger Revealed
- He's Got 4 Parents.
- J's school counselor recommended a part time job.
- She's got ADHD, Anxiety, Borderline Personality Di...
- She's a Shoplifter!
- He can smell the stink of it...
- He's Being Bullied.
- He blows smoke in my face...
- My 15-year-old daughter had been drinking...
- Picky Eater & Poor Organizer
- Runaway Daughter is Smoking Weed
- Ivy Ridge Academy
- You saved us a lot of money on therapy.
- She's a Pooper.
- Make 'em itch!
- Things were going well for awhile.
- Are you for real?
- ▼ 3 (51)