Being a single mother (of 3 all together) with a part-time income and struggling with my work-schedule and counseling appointments, behavior specialists, case workers, COURT (14-yr old gets into legal trouble), everyday household tasks/duties, a 10 yr old daughter who is active in Girl Scouts and school activities, AND dealing with major disrespect from BOTH boys....has driven me to do some research online. And pretty much it's all the same BS. Don't get me wrong; the info I am finding is (somewhat) helpful and websites are always chock full of great information; but so were my therapists/counselors- however, VERY VERY discouraging for single parents like myself, because I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE 'HELP' I NEED. I am lucky to even have 20 bucks for gas in my car a week!
And people dangle the fact that THEY have the ANSWER to these kinds of PROBLEMS and put on flashy lights and great advertisements...but overall, it is to make a quick buck with no regards to individual situations. How unfair this is for other families like mine.
May your 'business' bring you more prosperity....
Hi "heated" ..I mean C.,
First of all, here's free access to Online Parent Support "mini-reports" site:
My full-time job consists of going to the homes of parents who are at a loss on what to do or how to help. I work with both the parent and the defiant child over a period of about 4 to 6 weeks. During our time together, I show the parent how to use some highly effective “unconventional” parenting strategies to use with their out-of-control, “unconventional” child.
These parents have tried very hard to address their child’s emotional & behavioral problems on their own, but with little or no success. And it seems the harder they try, the worse it gets.
Here’s the good news. These “out-of-control” kids I see on a daily basis are the most enjoyable bunch I could ever work with. I get nothing but respect and cooperation from all of them. Why? Because I’ve learned how to approach them. And believe me, it’s taken many years to get it right.
I show the parent how to be the “therapist” and how to approach their child -- in spite of all the emotional and behavioral problems. There is no need for them to continue living as a frustrated, stressed-out parent. I help them resolve most of the behavioral problems, but I can’t do it for them!
When they read my eBook, listen to my talks, view my videos and power point presentations, and email me with specific questions as they go along – they get the problems turned around. They take a step of faith by joining Online Parent Suport, and then they experience the same success that hundreds of other parents are now enjoying.
After years of dealing with strong-willed, defiant children, many parents feel so defeated that they believe nothing or nobody will be able to help them – they think it’s simply “too late.” But it is NOT too late!!
Most parents are tired of the disrespect, dishonesty and arguments …tired of trying to deal with the problems “on your own,” so they get started with these parenting strategies. And they find out that Online Parent Support is not some "scam" or whatever.
I'm not a “miracle worker,” but they don't need a miracle to get their kid on a good track behaviorally and emotionally -- they just need the right combination of “unconventional” parenting strategies.
I’m always here for parents whenever they are ready to stop feeling sorry for themselves ...when they are ready to stop portraying themselves as the victim …and when they are ready to get serious about correcting the problems at home.
Mark Hutten, M.A.
Online Parent Support
Madison County Juvenile Probation
Madison Superior Court, Division 2
3420 Mounds Road
Cell: (765) 635-9037
Toll Free: (856) 457-4883
The Strong-Willed Out-of-Control Teen
The standard disciplinary techniques that are recommended for “typical” teenagers do not take into account the many issues facing teens with serious behavioral problems. Disrespect, anger, violent rages, self-injury, running away from home, school failure, hanging-out with the wrong crowd, drug abuse, theft, and legal problems are just some of the behaviors that parents of defiant teens will have to learn to control.
Click here for the full article...
Click here for the full article...
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (147)
- ► 09 (150)
- ► 08 (407)
- Want Some Peace In Your House Again?
- Teenage Son is a Trouble Maker
- She doesn't seem too worried about her future...
- He is on concerta, strattera, celexa, trazadone......
- We are facing some challenging times ahead...
- Yes ...there actually is audio on the Online Versi...
- Stealing all the money on the debit card...
- Are we still liable for any accidents and injuries...
- Resentment Flu
- Small problems get small consequences.
- My daughter doesn't respond to what we do and rare...
- I feel like no matter what I do, it will be wrong ...
- Adolescent Sex Offenders
- It's All About Money ...right?
- The education of the kids is seriously hampered......
- It would be nice to find a solution...
- He calls us losers and that we suck...
- Kid Has Parents Arrested
- Do I let him continue to suffer...
- Online Parent Support
- I'm so worried that she's driving off to Las Vegas...
- She says I am overprotective and do not trust her....
- Ryan has always been different...
- He threatening to slit my throat...
- She took her tantrum to a whole new level...
- Do you think this is just jealousy...?
- She Will Probably Make It A Disaster
- We are exhausted...how do we get her out this summ...
- I really want my child back...
- Brain on Drugs? NO!
- I'd like to take the door off his room.
- Why don't I just 'know' how to parent the right wa...
- Terminate The Relationship?
- Son Abuses Mother
- Child Anger Revealed
- He's Got 4 Parents.
- J's school counselor recommended a part time job.
- She's got ADHD, Anxiety, Borderline Personality Di...
- She's a Shoplifter!
- He can smell the stink of it...
- He's Being Bullied.
- He blows smoke in my face...
- My 15-year-old daughter had been drinking...
- Picky Eater & Poor Organizer
- Runaway Daughter is Smoking Weed
- Ivy Ridge Academy
- You saved us a lot of money on therapy.
- She's a Pooper.
- Make 'em itch!
- Things were going well for awhile.
- Are you for real?
- ▼ 3 (51)