Oppositional Defiant Husband
What you have described is the behavior of my husband who is 45 yrs old. We have been married 25 years. He does the opposite of what he is asked -- not just by me -- but his associates. Can this information help me deal in a better way with him, especially his temper and denial of any mistakes on his part. No counseling has never worked. Counselors in his mind are idiots.
Great question. And the surprising answer is "Yes ...it will help with an oppositional, defiant spouse."
A significant number of mother's who join Online Parent Support state that they feel as though they are raising two children -- their child and their husband. The really cool (and unforeseen) benefit to this program is that the material will work on anyone (e.g., child, spouse, coworker, parent, etc.). Most people don't believe me when I say this, because it all "sounds too good to be true" -- and the old adage is "if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is."
This is where I put my money where my mouth is. If it doesn't work -- email me and I'll give you a refund.
Do I have magic bullets? No. I just have a lot of experience in dealing with the oppositional, defiant personality.
Dealing with difficult people is really confusing and often troubling (unless you know how they think and what motivates them).
My Out-of-Control Husband
- ► 19 (104)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- Oppositional Defiant Husband
- She has started to hit and kick us...
- Teens Who Run Away
- Kids & Cussing
- Teens & Drugs
- I felt my only solution was to ask her to move out...
- Help for Drug-Addicted Son
- Teen Cutting & Suicidal Threats
- Son used his step mom's credit card to purchase an...
- Advice regarding helping our son adopt better slee...
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder [ODD] in Adults
- Teachers Triggering Temper Tantrums in Students
- Son getting excitement from the meltdowns...
- Risperdol and the treatment of ODD...
- He wants to take 2 days off of school next week to...
- Teens & Salvia: The New Drug of Choice
- Physically Abusive Daughter
- ▼ 11 (17)
- ► 07 (355)