Thanks Mark. I'm really excited about this program, and just watching the videos I did yesterday and doing the quiz has made me realize it's going to help immensely. My teens aren't out of control yet, but one of them certainly is an intense child and displays many of the traits you speak about. The explanation of that type of child getting excitement from the meltdowns is something I've thought for a long time but didn't know how to put in perspective. I am looking forward to this program and have already learned and implemented some of your ideas.
Online Parent Support
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- Oppositional Defiant Husband
- She has started to hit and kick us...
- Teens Who Run Away
- Kids & Cussing
- Teens & Drugs
- I felt my only solution was to ask her to move out...
- Help for Drug-Addicted Son
- Teen Cutting & Suicidal Threats
- Son used his step mom's credit card to purchase an...
- Advice regarding helping our son adopt better slee...
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder [ODD] in Adults
- Teachers Triggering Temper Tantrums in Students
- Son getting excitement from the meltdowns...
- Risperdol and the treatment of ODD...
- He wants to take 2 days off of school next week to...
- Teens & Salvia: The New Drug of Choice
- Physically Abusive Daughter
- ▼ 11 (17)
- ► 07 (355)