Thanks so much for this wonderful program. It took me longer to complete than 4 weeks, but I kept at it.
I realized today that my son's addiction to online games is under control, he's turned to his X box games and I haven't been requiring him to earn this reward. I took the controller today. We still have alot of work to do, and but he's really come around. He has really been working hard and helping me outside.
My 14 yr old daughter fixed our riding lawn mower last night by herself! She put the belt back on, and fixed the deck so its level. She asked me to come outside - but I explained I had dinner on the stove and couldn't leave it. She remained calm and fixed it and mowed the front yard. I praised her and told her how great that was and that I couldn't do it on my own. I asked her to show me how she did it.
We're making progress.
Online Parent Support
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- Parenting a Bipolar Teenager
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder: How Parents Can Tak...
- Disrespect, breaking curfew, grades slipping...
- Thank you for your e-mail and encouragement...
- Another "Parenting" Success Story
- A Success Story
- Dealing With Your Out-of-Control Teenage Daughter
- Daughter Wants To Live With Father
- Communicating Effectively with Teenagers
- My 16 year old son never wants to go to get his ha...
- When to Ignore Child Behavior
- Daughter seems to cry all the time...
- Daughter Refuses To Work
- Your insight into teenagers is amazing...
- ▼ 7 (14)
- ► 08 (406)
- ► 07 (356)