Would you recommend this program to friends or family?
Definitely. I have recommended it many times already.
Did you get a timely response to your emails?
I have not needed to email yet, But Mark has kept to his word on everything else, so I am confident emails would be timely.
What was the most helpful feature of Online Parent Support?
When I started the program, I felt so lost and helpless. Mark said things that made me swear he knew my child personally. Everything I read seemed to be about my child. This was how I knew this program was different, and that it could work. The steps were easy to follow, and the results were fast. When we took the parenting quiz, I scored an 80 and my husband scored 100. This really opened our eyes. Now all 3 of my children are happier and easier to deal with.
What was the least helpful?
I cannot think of one thing I would change about this program. Thank you so much.
My child had been on medication for ADD for several years. It never seemed to help the way we hoped. His anger was out of control and most of the walls in our home had holes from him punching them. He was violent with his siblings and distant from us. I found your program while looking for a treatment facility to send him away to. I knew it was not safe for his brother and sister if he stayed in our home. About 2 and a half weeks into your program we were able to take him off the medication and he continued to improve. (His doctor insisted we were making a huge mistake and that medication was the only way to help him.) He is changing into a more confident self-controlled person thanks to your program. He used to scream at me how much he hated me. Now when he does not get his way he will yell, “Why are you such a good parent??? God, I love you so much!! Why can't you be a rotten parent like my friends parents???” He will try to sound angry, but he is letting me know he is happier with the way things are now. He is learning to diffuse tense situations as well. We have both become better people. Thank you for giving me my son back.
Online Parent Support - Program Evaluation
The Strong-Willed Out-of-Control Teen
The standard disciplinary techniques that are recommended for “typical” teenagers do not take into account the many issues facing teens with serious behavioral problems. Disrespect, anger, violent rages, self-injury, running away from home, school failure, hanging-out with the wrong crowd, drug abuse, theft, and legal problems are just some of the behaviors that parents of defiant teens will have to learn to control.
Click here for the full article...
Click here for the full article...
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (147)
- She keeps saying really mean things to and about h...
- Re: Negative Peer Influence
- Promoting Children's Self-esteem
- I will not allow her boyfriend to sleep at our hou...
- I have been asked to help care for a young girl......
- For someone who has faced such difficult mental he...
- From: Parent to an up and coming Adult!
- She attracts the attention of young men in their l...
- The Total Transformation?
- The conflicts we have now are about less critical ...
- Thank you for giving me my son back...
- I honestly received more helpful information out o...
- He wants to throw his clean clothes on the floor.....
- Aspergers & Sound Therapy
- C. Has A Drug Problem
- Adolescent Physical abuse Towards Mothers
- I realized I had to change my behavior to help him...
- He was very thankful and appreciative to have his ...
- She tells me everything...
- Eloquent Lines of Bullshit
- Lying & Disrespect
- We thought maybe he should see that the grass is n...
- Please provide any additional details of the conte...
- When Teens Isolate In Their Bedrooms To Avoid Cons...
- When Teens Steal From Parents
- Teen Abuses Cell Phone Privileges
- ▼ 1 (26)
- ► 08 (407)
- ► 07 (393)