I joined your programme yesterday in the UK. I have got to say it makes the best sense of anything that I have ever come across. Although I only had a few hours at it yesterday, I have done the topics very thoroughly (only the first 4 of week 1) and I had the best evening yesterday with my 13 year old daughter. I felt much more calm and confident because I believe that this is going to work if applied consistently. We went for a lovely walk and talked about her friends. The previous night, she was leaving home …going to live in care and her bag was packed!
So, onwards and upwards. We'll see.
But I think that the fact that I am calmer has made a difference to her. She is unnerved. Poker face tonight.
You have given me hope and inspiration not to give up on my daughter. Last week I wondered if I even liked her; now I know that I do love her.
Thank you. I will keep in touch,
Online Parent Support
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- Explosive Kids & Low Frustration Tolerance
- Parents & Resentment Flu
- Helping Children With Curfew
- Adult Children Who Don't "Leave the Nest"
- Teaching Oppositional Defiant (ODD) Students
- Parents & Power Struggles
- Why are so many children becoming violent and comm...
- Parent Dealing With Difficult Teacher
- You have given me hope and inspiration...
- You have changed our world for the better!
- "I can earn more money selling drugs!"
- He has suffered tremendous bullying and has had a ...
- Bullying Survival Tips
- 18-year-old scared before signing record deal...
- ▼ 5 (14)
- ► 08 (393)
- ► 07 (355)