I spent the day going over week one and I just want to say that I find your information so great. I wish I had this information when I left the hospital after delivering my son. Thank goodness he is only 7-years-old and I have access to this help while he is still young. I have also gotten him into a child psychologist and a regular counselor; also he just started a special program at a new school for kids with ODD diagnosis. Thank you so very much, you put all the info together for me.... a light bulb moment...thank you…thank you!
Online Parent Support
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- HE WANTS TO CALL HIS GRANDMOTHER TO WHINE AND COMP...
- Daughter is angry at me most of the time...
- I'm still concerned about leaving him here while w...
- Re: Poor self-esteem is teenage girls...
- Can children outgrow ADHD?
- Disagreement about body piercing...
- Father-Figure & Son Conflict
- Divorced Couple Disagrees On How To Discipline The...
- Modified Grounding
- He has been boozing...
- I am more empowered today...
- I wish I had this information when I left the hosp...
- When Children Misbehave While On Family Vacation
- ▼ 2 (13)
- ► 08 (406)
- ► 07 (356)