Our daughter refuses to meet us half way. Today she left the house to go to a friend’s. Without permission! The list goes on and on. Will your book really help with this kind of problem child? We feel helpless as to what to do. We can’t lock her up. We can't forcibly restrain her - and don`t dare strike her. She is 15.
I can – and will – help you, but you're the one who will have to take some action.
In answer to your question, "Will your book really help with this kind of problem child" ...it absolutely will help! I'm not going to bullshit you, though. The work will be tough -- but the reward will be well worth the effort. It all depends on how serious you are to implement change. Don't procrastinate!
My Out-of-Control Teen
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- I am having trouble knowing when to implement and ...
- Our life has been hell for the past 2 years...
- Which is more difficult to treat, ODD or Conduct D...
- 3 Strikes?
- Parents Are Not On The Same Page With Parenting St...
- How long? How long?
- Don't Procrastinate!
- It works, it really works!
- Let Go?
- Daughter Is Too Comfortable
- David 's Story
- What's the difference between ODD and ADHD?
- She DID the dishes...
- E-book is proving very helpful...
- House Rules Contract: Cell Phones
- Discipline That Make a Bad Problem Worse
- Guide for Teachers
- Refine - Refine - Refine
- Poor Academic Performance
- What happens to children with ODD when they grow u...
- 4 year old student diagnosed with ODD...
- How To Ground?
- Temper Tantrums (Ages 3-12): Guidelines for Parent...
- What do I do now? Where do we go from here?
- I am truly concerned about her & the Wicca stuff.....
- What's Fair Game?
- At school he is a TERROR...
- Do you think my 2-week period for her is too long?...
- How to "break into" the juvenile justice field...
- Is Your Teenage Son Smoking Pot?
- I stood up to her and gave her limits...
- Boys Ranch?
- ▼ 2 (33)
- ► 07 (355)