Merry Christmas Mark,
We have been working your program and things are coming along nicely. I would really appreciate your opinion about something though. My husband has been able to access my son's MSN and he is able to see all conversations my son has online with his friends. This came in handy at one point because we were able to find out that A__ was selling/trading his ritalin for cigarettes and alcohol.....this was quite serious so I was happy at that time to be able to track what he was doing. A__ has no idea we can see his MSN on the computer. Anyway, I'm not so sure that my husband should keep checking his conversations online because how will he ever be able to trust him with all this inside information. Let's face it kids bullshit to their friends and exaggerate, so he may not even be being truthful about some things. I was raised pulling the wool over my parents eyes at times and we still had a wonderful loving relationship as does my husband with his parents. Please give me your thoughts on this.
Thank you, J.
Please refer to "It's O.K. To Spy On Your Teens".
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- I almost had to keep from chuckling...
- She screams that she wants to kill me...
- Stepfather Fondled Stepdaughter?
- My husband has been able to access my son's MSN...
- U.S. Boarding Schools: Ohio to Wyoming
- U.S. Boarding Schools: Maine to North Dakota
- U.S. Boarding Schools: Hawaii to Louisiana
- U.S. Boarding Schools: Alabama to Georgia
- Interview with Mark Hutten, M.A. [Psychology Today]
- He smokes weed...
- She lies, drinks, smokes, tries to make me feel gu...
- I have a huge struggle that is brewing...
- I have created a little girl who has total control...
- Last week he was arrested for shoplifting...
- He didn't come home last night...
- Speak softly, and carry a big stick...
- His pediatrician refers to him as a "case study"...
- This program makes a lot of sense to me...
- When Kids Refuse To Attend School: Case Examples
- We do have a situation in hour house...
- Teens Who View Porn on the Internet
- Teens & Money Management
- Her grades have gone from B's to F's...
- These are difficult kids...
- The Insidiousness of Over-Indulgence
- Teen Home Alone
- He definitely has some ODD -ness...
- Over-Indulgence vs. Accountability
- Teens & Stealing
- ▼ 12 (29)
- ► 07 (355)