Thank you Mark.
Just knowing that I can ask you questions and get a response is really helping me through this difficult time.
My son only doesn't want to do chores because he hasn't needed to as I did everything for him in the past. However when he complains I explain that I made a mistake, - I thought he was still young and forgot he is growing up and that at 14 it is time to learn to do things for himself. It is slowly working as he unpacked his weekend table tennis bag instead of emptying it upside down.
Many many thanks.
Online Parent Support
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- Teens & Peer Pressure
- Teens & Alcohol
- Teens & Curfew Violation
- Following the “Fighting Fair” strategies...
- Assertive Parenting
- The Worst Mistake That Parents Make
- Toddler Discipline
- Oppositional Defiant Behavior & Genetics
- It is slowly working...
- Teens & Body Piercings
- My kids have been resistant and overindulged for s...
- Child Emancipation in Canada...
- How to Get Grown Children to Leave Home
- Empty Nest Syndrome?
- Time-Outs for Kids: Ages 2-5
- He got upset and started doing bad things...
- Last night was a tough one...
- Antisocial Behavior in Schools: Help for Teachers
- Behavior Problems & Head Injury
- How can I tell if my 16-year-old son is abusing dr...
- She'll hit herself in the head everytime she doesn...
- 5 Teen Behavior Problems & Their Solutions
- Cell Phone Abuse
- Teens & Facebook Problems
- Chores for Pay for Aspergers Son?
- Teens & Cussing
- A boy she likes asked her for a b*** job...
- ▼ 4 (27)
- ► 08 (397)
- ► 07 (355)