Thank you for the welcome!
In desperation we search for answers… last night was a tough one. I have already applied some of what I read. Of course I created scenarios in my head (using the details you suggested). They all had a happy ending. It did not turn out quite the same in reality but there were no tempers and messages were passed.
I appreciate knowing you are there. I will be starting the video tomorrow.
Online Parent Support
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- Teens & Peer Pressure
- Teens & Alcohol
- Teens & Curfew Violation
- Following the “Fighting Fair” strategies...
- Assertive Parenting
- The Worst Mistake That Parents Make
- Toddler Discipline
- Oppositional Defiant Behavior & Genetics
- It is slowly working...
- Teens & Body Piercings
- My kids have been resistant and overindulged for s...
- Child Emancipation in Canada...
- How to Get Grown Children to Leave Home
- Empty Nest Syndrome?
- Time-Outs for Kids: Ages 2-5
- He got upset and started doing bad things...
- Last night was a tough one...
- Antisocial Behavior in Schools: Help for Teachers
- Behavior Problems & Head Injury
- How can I tell if my 16-year-old son is abusing dr...
- She'll hit herself in the head everytime she doesn...
- 5 Teen Behavior Problems & Their Solutions
- Cell Phone Abuse
- Teens & Facebook Problems
- Chores for Pay for Aspergers Son?
- Teens & Cussing
- A boy she likes asked her for a b*** job...
- ▼ 4 (27)
- ► 08 (393)
- ► 07 (355)