Thanks Mark for the advice. I am constantly reading all the information in relation to session 1. I have first made a commitment to myself to self care and protect myself. My kids have been resistant and overindulged for so long that I don’t want to start something and then not follow through. I am on holidays at the moment so I am in the process of taking care of myself but also developing positive contact with my kids. we recently bought a table tennis table and boy that has been a great investment ...getting along positively with each other and surprisingly enough reduces conflict and I get to teach them qualities such as good sportsmanship, they are improving and so is our relationship. I love all the stuff in your Ebook and sessions and looking forward to making changes. Just using my poker face as resulted in less conflict in the house ...but they are resistant little buggers and your PowerPoint on resistant children was very useful. I am so thankful for your website...
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- Teens & Peer Pressure
- Teens & Alcohol
- Teens & Curfew Violation
- Following the “Fighting Fair” strategies...
- Assertive Parenting
- The Worst Mistake That Parents Make
- Toddler Discipline
- Oppositional Defiant Behavior & Genetics
- It is slowly working...
- Teens & Body Piercings
- My kids have been resistant and overindulged for s...
- Child Emancipation in Canada...
- How to Get Grown Children to Leave Home
- Empty Nest Syndrome?
- Time-Outs for Kids: Ages 2-5
- He got upset and started doing bad things...
- Last night was a tough one...
- Antisocial Behavior in Schools: Help for Teachers
- Behavior Problems & Head Injury
- How can I tell if my 16-year-old son is abusing dr...
- She'll hit herself in the head everytime she doesn...
- 5 Teen Behavior Problems & Their Solutions
- Cell Phone Abuse
- Teens & Facebook Problems
- Chores for Pay for Aspergers Son?
- Teens & Cussing
- A boy she likes asked her for a b*** job...
- ▼ 4 (27)
- ► 08 (393)
- ► 07 (355)