As a responsible, caring parent, I want my children to make responsible choices regarding alcohol use that are consistent with my beliefs and values. But it’s not a simple issue. We have alcohol in our home and with meals, but don’t want the kids to drink before they are adults. In the midst of these issues, our children see and hear numerous ads that promote alcohol. They may be curious, and—particularly as they grow older—face pressure from their peers to drink. How do you deal with this issue in a positive, healthy way?
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- Teens & Peer Pressure
- Teens & Alcohol
- Teens & Curfew Violation
- Following the “Fighting Fair” strategies...
- Assertive Parenting
- The Worst Mistake That Parents Make
- Toddler Discipline
- Oppositional Defiant Behavior & Genetics
- It is slowly working...
- Teens & Body Piercings
- My kids have been resistant and overindulged for s...
- Child Emancipation in Canada...
- How to Get Grown Children to Leave Home
- Empty Nest Syndrome?
- Time-Outs for Kids: Ages 2-5
- He got upset and started doing bad things...
- Last night was a tough one...
- Antisocial Behavior in Schools: Help for Teachers
- Behavior Problems & Head Injury
- How can I tell if my 16-year-old son is abusing dr...
- She'll hit herself in the head everytime she doesn...
- 5 Teen Behavior Problems & Their Solutions
- Cell Phone Abuse
- Teens & Facebook Problems
- Chores for Pay for Aspergers Son?
- Teens & Cussing
- A boy she likes asked her for a b*** job...
- ▼ 4 (27)
- ► 08 (393)
- ► 07 (355)