Good morning Mark;
Just started reading your Ebook and WOW, even if my daughter who is 14 is not as bad as some, just dealing with small issues compared to some, I just have this calming feeling that we are going to be ok and I started the techniques from Assignment 1 and already can see a look of astonishment on my daughters face.
So on that note - Thank you and I am looking forward to what else the program has to offer.
Thanks Mark, everything you state just in the first 30 odd pages hit the nail on the head!
Have a wonderful day - because my daughter and I will try too!
Online Parent Support
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- Should Parents Reward Good Grades?
- Re: Children Adjusting To Mom's New Parenting
- Son On Drugs
- Daughter shoplifting, using drugs, having sex...!?...
- When Parents Disagree About How To Parent
- Re: Teens & Dinner
- Children Who Play With Fire
- Home-School an ODD Teen?
- Sibling Rivalry: Tips for Exhausted Parents
- Daughter Needs Attention
- I am planning to do some workshops for parents...
- Teens & Moving to a New Country
- I bought this book to share with foster carers...
- Stepdaugher Hates Stepmother
- Children & Sharing
- Temper Tantrums: Comprehensive Summary, Prevention...
- Daughter's First Experiment With Drugs
- Signs of a Pot Head
- There are way too many out of control kids out her...
- College Student Needs To Learn How To Budget
- Teacher Picking On Student?
- He threw me against the wall and then threatened t...
- I just have this calming feeling that we are going...
- Daughter Hates Father
- Mother Calls Police on Daughter
- Re: Children & PTSD
- What should be my course of action?
- I know I'm too soft!
- Teens & Tiredness
- Son is angry, failing in school, & refusing to go ...
- ▼ 10 (30)
- ► 07 (355)