Signs of a Pot Head
I think my daughter still smokes a bit of pot, nothing like before, but she has been losing about 37 pounds in the last month, suffering anxiety attacks, back pain, etc. What should I be looking for?
Marijuana is usually smoked using cigarette rolling papers, a purchased water bong, or a makeshift bong that can be made from a variety of items. Hash can be smoked or eaten, and is sometimes cooked into baked goods.
What to look for:
· Bloodshot eyes
· Cigarette rolling papers
· Dilated (large) pupils
· Pipes, bongs, homemade smoking devices (you may see sticky residue from burned marijuana)
· Reduced motivation
· Seeds that have been cleaned from marijuana
· Sleepy appearance
· Smell on clothing, in room, or in car
Generally it can be difficult to recognize marijuana use if you don't see your child after smoking when she is still experiencing the effects of the drug.
Online Parent Support
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- Should Parents Reward Good Grades?
- Re: Children Adjusting To Mom's New Parenting
- Son On Drugs
- Daughter shoplifting, using drugs, having sex...!?...
- When Parents Disagree About How To Parent
- Re: Teens & Dinner
- Children Who Play With Fire
- Home-School an ODD Teen?
- Sibling Rivalry: Tips for Exhausted Parents
- Daughter Needs Attention
- I am planning to do some workshops for parents...
- Teens & Moving to a New Country
- I bought this book to share with foster carers...
- Stepdaugher Hates Stepmother
- Children & Sharing
- Temper Tantrums: Comprehensive Summary, Prevention...
- Daughter's First Experiment With Drugs
- Signs of a Pot Head
- There are way too many out of control kids out her...
- College Student Needs To Learn How To Budget
- Teacher Picking On Student?
- He threw me against the wall and then threatened t...
- I just have this calming feeling that we are going...
- Daughter Hates Father
- Mother Calls Police on Daughter
- Re: Children & PTSD
- What should be my course of action?
- I know I'm too soft!
- Teens & Tiredness
- Son is angry, failing in school, & refusing to go ...
- ▼ 10 (30)
- ► 07 (355)