The problem I have with my 15 yr old daughter is that she also keeps holding a lot of anger especially with her Dad. He has been in and out a few times, either way he has been here now since last July and she still gives him a hard time. Right now I am going to be doing this on my own for now. They are not speaking at the moment. Can I implement this on my own anyway? He knows I am going to attempt it so I don't think he will interfere with it.
I hope they will get back to speaking to each other soon. I think the resentment, anger and forgiveness are difficult for the 2 of them.
About 90% of OPS members are single moms -- so yes, you can implement this on your own (and you're in good company).
Online Parent Support
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- He keeps on pushing some limits...
- 15 yr old daughter holding a lot of anger with her...
- Forgiveness and humbleness does lighten the heart....
- He knows he's been spoiled by me...
- Children Who Set Fires
- Pervasive developmental disorder...
- He is attempting to manipulate us over this...
- Sleep Deprivation or Depression ?
- No Double Dipping !
- Should I stick to the harsh consequence...
- I have already received more for my money than the...
- Should I give in...?
- What do you do if your child is expelled for the r...
- I know that there are a lot of rubbish being sold ...
- He was quite humbled and apologized to us all afte...
- He did not come home...
- Out Of Control Teen on Probation
- ▼ 3 (17)
- ► 08 (401)
- ► 07 (355)