Hello Mr. Hutten,
This is G__ from New Jersey writing you again. I joined your online support group this evening and I'm finding it very informative. It's now around 11:18pm and I'm still going through the videos and information for week one. I feel that it's that important. I already feel a sense of control, especially after taking the parent quiz. What an eye opener!
I signed our son up for school counseling this week, prior to joining the online group. I almost wish that I had waited. Hopefully our son will understand that we love him and want only the best for him. Since he is adopted, we know that he has so many questions and at times feels lost. I think that we over compensated for everything.....this is a part of life and this too will run its course.
I look forward to participating in the online groups and getting the CD. It's a lot to absorb....but I feel that it is truly worth the investment.
Thank you and I look forward to communicating with you and letting you know our progress.
Signed....Mom.....without love....what do we have. Forgiveness and humbleness does lighten the heart.
Online Parent Support
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- He keeps on pushing some limits...
- 15 yr old daughter holding a lot of anger with her...
- Forgiveness and humbleness does lighten the heart....
- He knows he's been spoiled by me...
- Children Who Set Fires
- Pervasive developmental disorder...
- He is attempting to manipulate us over this...
- Sleep Deprivation or Depression ?
- No Double Dipping !
- Should I stick to the harsh consequence...
- I have already received more for my money than the...
- Should I give in...?
- What do you do if your child is expelled for the r...
- I know that there are a lot of rubbish being sold ...
- He was quite humbled and apologized to us all afte...
- He did not come home...
- Out Of Control Teen on Probation
- ▼ 3 (17)
- ► 08 (393)
- ► 07 (355)