PC Tattletale offers a complete Internet Monitoring and Parental Control Software solution, that's unmatched in the industry. PC Tattletale Parental control software contains all the PC monitoring tools you'll need to keep your youngster safe - in a single easy to use software suite!
Your purchase of one (1) PC Tattletale registration key lets you use the software on TWO computers at NO extra charge! Also, they give you a 7 day FREE trial.
Check out these features:
1. Advanced Keystroke Logger - Records all keystrokes including passwords, "hidden characters" and true keystrokes too - including MySpace.Com and FaceBook.Com account passwords.
2. Email Monitoring - PC Tattletale captures both in AND outbound mail, records Outlook and Outlook Express, AOL Email, Eudora, SMTP/POP3 Email, MS Exchange Email, Hotmail, Yahoo Email, MSN System Email and Google Gmail. PC Tattletale can even send you copies of your youngster's emails in REAL TIME so you'll know what's going on even if you're at the office!
3. PC Tattletale captures the name of each software program that your youngster used, when that program was started and how long the program was active.
4. PC Tattletale makes it easy to keep tabs on what your youngster is doing on MySpace.com and other social networking web sites. Using the powerful screen capture and key stroke recording technology, PC Tattletale makes it easy for you to see exactly what they post on their MySpace.com account, what their password is, what they are say when they use My Space to chat, instant message and much more!
5. PC Tattletale solves the problem of helping you stay on top of what your youngster does when you're not there to watch over their shoulder. And it gives you the tools to invisibly monitor your youngster and help keep them safe on the Internet.
6. Powerful Chat Recorder - Records all chat sessions and Instant messages - Captures both sides of ANY Chat conversation or Instant Message, including: Facebook, AOL Chat Rooms and Instant Messenger, AOL Triton ICQ Chats, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AIM, Trillain chat, MySpace.com, and many more.
7. Screen Shots Captures - PC Tattletale's "DVD like" controls and playback makes it as simple as clicking the “PLAY” button to watch EVERYTHING your youngster did when they were online! PC Tattletale even separates the screen captures by user and date. This means you can focus only on the youngster you want to watch. You save time by zeroing in on suspicious activity. Works with Internet Explorer and Fire Fox too!
8. The special "Stealth Technology" -- Once installed PC Tattletale will not appear in the Windows Start Menu, Desktop, Task Manager, Program Files Folders, or even the Add/Remove programs menu because PC Tattletale is TOTALLY invisible to the user.
9. URL Specific Web Filtering and keyword blocking -- Specify any web site that you want blocked. If your youngster tries to go to a web site that contains that keyword, PC Tattletale displays a "404 Page not found error," leaving them wondering why they can't get into blocked site.
The company guarantees that if PC Tattletale Parental Control and PC Monitoring Software doesn't give you a window into your child's/teen’s online world, and the peace of mind to know exactly what they see, where they go and who they talk to, then they will issue you a complete 100% refund!
I have used this software since 2006. I highly recommend it! This is like having a trusted babysitter watching over your child's shoulder and reporting to you - in real time - exactly what's he or she is doing online!
You've got absolutely nothing to lose to try it!!
Mark Hutten, M.A.
Click here for a free trial ==> www.pctattletail.com
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- Behavioral Problems In School
- What's the difference between ODD and ADHD?
- Which is more difficult to treat, ODD or Conduct D...
- List of Boarding Schools in the USA
- Helping Older Teens with Making Plans to Move Out
- Kids and Cell Phones
- "Back To School" Problems
- Instructional Videos for Parents of Children and T...
- What Is The Difference Between Oppositional Defian...
- What Are Some of the Non-Medical Strategies for Co...
- What Happens To Children With Oppositional Defiant...
- Conduct Disorder: Diagnosis & Prognosis
- Medication for Oppositional Defiant Disorder and C...
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder [ODD]: Questions & A...
- ODD: Risk Factors & Complications
- Help for Parents with Strong-Willed, Out-Of-Contro...
- Behavior Modification Strategies for ADHD Teens
- Parenting Out-of-Control Children/Teens - Part 1 o...
- Parenting Out-of-Control Children/Teens - Part 2 o...
- MyOutOfControlTeen.com - Advertisement As Seen On NBC
- How To Monitor What Your Teen Does Online
- Preventing Teen Pregnancy
- Modeling responsible drinking, or contributing to ...
- Your program has been an absolute life-saver for o...
- How To Monitor Where Your Child Goes On The Intern...
- How to Deal with Teens Who Won't Follow Rules
- Top 10 Tips for Parenting Defiant Teens
- Chat with a Therapist
- Emails From Parents Who Have Tried "PC Tattletale"
- PC Tattletale: Parental Control and Internet Monit...
- Dysthymia: Help for Depressed Parents
- BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Tips for Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Adolescents in Trouble
- Teaching Adult Children To Be Independent
- ▼ 8 (39)
- ► 09 (149)
- ► 08 (393)
- ► 07 (355)