WELCOME! Feel free to post a comment or question in the chat room below. For information regarding psychiatric medication, please address your question to David McLaughlin, MD (Consultant: Psychiatry). For information regarding psychiatric testing, please address your question to Julie Kennedy, Psy.D (Consultant: Clinical Psychology). For all other questions, please address Mark Hutten, M.A. (Counseling Psychology). Someone will respond to your inquiry within 1 - 24 hours.
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- Behavioral Problems In School
- What's the difference between ODD and ADHD?
- Which is more difficult to treat, ODD or Conduct D...
- List of Boarding Schools in the USA
- Helping Older Teens with Making Plans to Move Out
- Kids and Cell Phones
- "Back To School" Problems
- Instructional Videos for Parents of Children and T...
- What Is The Difference Between Oppositional Defian...
- What Are Some of the Non-Medical Strategies for Co...
- What Happens To Children With Oppositional Defiant...
- Conduct Disorder: Diagnosis & Prognosis
- Medication for Oppositional Defiant Disorder and C...
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder [ODD]: Questions & A...
- ODD: Risk Factors & Complications
- Help for Parents with Strong-Willed, Out-Of-Contro...
- Behavior Modification Strategies for ADHD Teens
- Parenting Out-of-Control Children/Teens - Part 1 o...
- Parenting Out-of-Control Children/Teens - Part 2 o...
- MyOutOfControlTeen.com - Advertisement As Seen On ...
- How To Monitor What Your Teen Does Online
- Preventing Teen Pregnancy
- Modeling responsible drinking, or contributing to ...
- Your program has been an absolute life-saver for o...
- How To Monitor Where Your Child Goes On The Intern...
- How to Deal with Teens Who Won't Follow Rules
- Top 10 Tips for Parenting Defiant Teens
- Chat with a Therapist
- Emails From Parents Who Have Tried "PC Tattletale"...
- PC Tattletale: Parental Control and Internet Monit...
- Dysthymia: Help for Depressed Parents
- BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Tips for Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Adolescents in Trouble
- Teaching Adult Children To Be Independent
- ▼ 8 (39)
- ► 09 (149)
- ► 08 (393)
- ► 07 (355)