Grade 11 begins this week. The drugs are happening as we recently took our son's cell phone away and my husband and I looked through his messages last night and found drug deal info.
He already was taken out of school near the end of last year due to drug involvement. Neighbours are friends and also involved with "D" (we think mainly marijuana).
He is currently at a friends home for an overnight and we will be picking him up soon.
It is hard to know what to do next. Could you offer some concrete advice?
Thanks for your time,
If you'll go to this page ==> Emails From Exasperated Parents ...you'll find my recommendation for dealing with drug abuse.
- ► 19 (104)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- ► 08 (393)
- Things are running more smoothly...
- I feel like we're leading a secret life...
- Dealing with Violent Behavior in Kids & Teens
- Now we find ourselves in another prediciment...
- My son has achieved the impossible...
- He has already missed 10 days of school...
- I see this sad, lonely alone young man...
- I feel I am heading in a new direction...
- Tackle Only One Problem At A Time
- She goes into orbit...
- Mom Is In For The Long Haul
- I am better today...
- Cruel & Unusual Punishment
- Is age a factor?
- RAD Child
- Have children evaluated...
- Are you too young to be a parent?
- I am not a person who normally seeks outside suppo...
- I see many signs...
- I hope we are doing the right thing...
- Things were out of control...
- The drugs are happening...
- Son Drinks Hand Sanitizer
- We have a challenging teen daughter...
- ▼ 9 (25)