Mark Hutten, M.A. received his Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology from Norwich University.
He works for:
· Madison County Juvenile Probation
· Madison County Correctional Complex
· The Community Justice Center
· The Indiana Juvenile Justice Task Force
· Sowers of Seeds Counseling
Mark performs home-based counseling for families experiencing difficulty with their child's emotional and behavioral problems, and conducts the following group therapies for court-ordered individuals (although many volunteer):
· Parent Education Training
· Anger Management Group
· Relapse Prevention Group
· Drug/Alcohol Workshop
· Sex Offender Group
Mark is the creator of the Parent-Teen Support Group (a "parents only" group for parents with ‘out of control’ teenagers), the author of ‘My Out-of-Control Teen’ eBook, and the founder of Online Parent Support.
Mark began counseling teens and pre-teens in 1988. All of his current adolescent clients are on probation/parole and are considered to be “serious habitual offenders.” Many of his articles and columns related to parenting children with ADHD, ODD, Conduct Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, etc., are featured on prominent online magazines and websites.
Mark Hutten, M.A.
Parent-Teen Support Group
Online Parent Support
Madison County Juvenile Probation
Madison Superior Court, Division 2
3420 Mounds Road
Toll Free: 856.457.4883 (leave message)
The Strong-Willed Out-of-Control Teen
The standard disciplinary techniques that are recommended for “typical” teenagers do not take into account the many issues facing teens with serious behavioral problems. Disrespect, anger, violent rages, self-injury, running away from home, school failure, hanging-out with the wrong crowd, drug abuse, theft, and legal problems are just some of the behaviors that parents of defiant teens will have to learn to control.
Click here for the full article...
Click here for the full article...
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (147)
- ► 09 (150)
- ► 08 (408)
- Help me please before I go insane...
- I am so deeply worried that my sons will be someho...
- It sounds like she is not even attending the math ...
- Empty Nest Syndrome
- Acknowledgment & Praise
- I am a bit discouraged...
- The keys just came up missing...
- He puts his head down on the desk and pretends to ...
- She’s in an addictive relationship...
- It seems askew to allow 1 kid to sour 3...
- Hey son ...I know you got emotional problems, but ...
- Twin Trouble
- What did I miss here?
- Then he aimed a plunger at my head, which hit me.....
- Put it in the 'Deal-With-It-Later' file.
- I pushed Back
- Could the Meningitis be causing this Bipolar disor...
- She is smoking anywhere between 3-5 joints a day.....
- I want my husband and I to both be on the same pag...
- How Do I Deal with "Empty-Nest Syndrome"?
- I don't think I could follow through with calling ...
- Let's Trouble-Shoot
- Probation Officer is Recommending DOC
- We have been having a fair amount of difficulty......
- Don't "Half-Ass" The Program
- He used a condom...
- She is going to make her life very hard by being a...
- Whose Problem Is It?
- I made a new online friend...
- Can I Get a Certificate?
- Ryan needs to be reminded.
- PC Tattletail
- Aspergers + Borderline Personality Disorder + Alco...
- The Marriage Is The Foundation
- Should I ground here from youth group?
- Teens & Alcohol Drinking
- You said it would get worse before it gets better ...
- Machiavellian Behavior
- Daughter Won't Take Her Meds
- WHAT DO I DO TO STOP HIM?
- Tough + Love
- Why Only $19.99 ?
- Mark Hutten, M.A.
- ▼ 4 (43)