I made a new online friend...
And I want to thank you for taking the time to talk with me last week.
It's been a rough week in the sense that my son is not the happiest camper, but I truly felt empowered, especially after talking with you.
I think we've made some headway and I think he's realizing that he's becoming an adult and has a responsibility to me and our household.
Oh and by the way, I made a new online friend later that day on your site. I chatted with a parent of a soon to be 18 year old, her name is Vicki and she's in Arizona. She and I have been chatting since that day and she's helped me out with a few suggestions on how to cope.
For you and her, I'll forever be grateful to have you both in my life during this trying time.
Thanks again and I'll be in touch!
Parent of a now 17-year-old young man
Join Online Parent Support
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- ► 08 (393)
- Help me please before I go insane...
- I am so deeply worried that my sons will be someho...
- It sounds like she is not even attending the math ...
- Empty Nest Syndrome
- Acknowledgment & Praise
- The keys just came up missing...
- He puts his head down on the desk and pretends to ...
- She’s in an addictive relationship...
- It seems askew to allow 1 kid to sour 3...
- Hey son ...I know you got emotional problems, but ...
- Twin Trouble
- What did I miss here?
- Then he aimed a plunger at my head, which hit me...
- Could the Meningitis be causing this Bipolar disor...
- I don't think I could follow through with calling ...
- Let's Trouble-Shoot
- We have been having a fair amount of difficulty...
- Don't "Half-Ass" The Program
- He used a condom...
- She is going to make her life very hard by being a...
- Whose Problem Is It?
- I made a new online friend...
- Can I Get a Certificate?
- PC Tattletail
- Aspergers + Borderline Personality Disorder + Alco...
- Should I ground here from youth group?
- Teens & Alcohol Drinking
- You said it would get worse before it gets better ...
- WHAT DO I DO TO STOP HIM?
- Why Only $19.99 ?
- Mark Hutten, M.A.
- ▼ 4 (31)