Why Only $19.99 ?
Mark ...C.S. here.
I thought your website was a scam when I read that you were only charging people 19 bucks for your ebook, plus audio, plus video, plus power points, plus access to you for coaching, plus a bunch of bonus parenting ebooks, and so on. I even called you to make sure you were for real ...remember?
Well anyway, thank God this Online Parent Support is for real, and thank you for providing so much for so little. But I have to ask: Why do you only charge $19.99 for this ...I think you are under-estimating the value of what you offer.
I get asked this a lot. But here's the deal:
$19.99 is not a whole lot of money to most people in the U.S. But at least 50% of parents who join Online Parent Support live elsewhere (e.g., AU, CA, IE, NZ, UK, ZA, etc.) and would simply not be able to afford the ebook if it were over 20 bucks. Too many cannot afford it at $19.99 (in which case, I turn the parent onto Online Parent Support MINI-REPORTS site -- and they can still email me for some advice.
The upshot is that my eBook consistently stays in the top spot for 'parenting ebooks' on ClickBank (the secure website that takes payments via eChecks, credit cards, PayPal, etc.).
Don't expect the cost to go up anytime soon,
The Strong-Willed Out-of-Control Teen
The standard disciplinary techniques that are recommended for “typical” teenagers do not take into account the many issues facing teens with serious behavioral problems. Disrespect, anger, violent rages, self-injury, running away from home, school failure, hanging-out with the wrong crowd, drug abuse, theft, and legal problems are just some of the behaviors that parents of defiant teens will have to learn to control.
Click here for the full article...
Click here for the full article...
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (147)
- ► 09 (150)
- ► 08 (408)
- Help me please before I go insane...
- I am so deeply worried that my sons will be someho...
- It sounds like she is not even attending the math ...
- Empty Nest Syndrome
- Acknowledgment & Praise
- I am a bit discouraged...
- The keys just came up missing...
- He puts his head down on the desk and pretends to ...
- She’s in an addictive relationship...
- It seems askew to allow 1 kid to sour 3...
- Hey son ...I know you got emotional problems, but ...
- Twin Trouble
- What did I miss here?
- Then he aimed a plunger at my head, which hit me.....
- Put it in the 'Deal-With-It-Later' file.
- I pushed Back
- Could the Meningitis be causing this Bipolar disor...
- She is smoking anywhere between 3-5 joints a day.....
- I want my husband and I to both be on the same pag...
- How Do I Deal with "Empty-Nest Syndrome"?
- I don't think I could follow through with calling ...
- Let's Trouble-Shoot
- Probation Officer is Recommending DOC
- We have been having a fair amount of difficulty......
- Don't "Half-Ass" The Program
- He used a condom...
- She is going to make her life very hard by being a...
- Whose Problem Is It?
- I made a new online friend...
- Can I Get a Certificate?
- Ryan needs to be reminded.
- PC Tattletail
- Aspergers + Borderline Personality Disorder + Alco...
- The Marriage Is The Foundation
- Should I ground here from youth group?
- Teens & Alcohol Drinking
- You said it would get worse before it gets better ...
- Machiavellian Behavior
- Daughter Won't Take Her Meds
- WHAT DO I DO TO STOP HIM?
- Tough + Love
- Why Only $19.99 ?
- Mark Hutten, M.A.
- ▼ 4 (43)