Yes the tough reality... I have made lots of mistakes.... But today is a new day and a fresh start.
My son came home last night at 7.35pm after I made it clear that he needs to be home no later than 7pm for dinner...
He tried arguing with me but I kept my poker face and explained that I had said 7pm and that the grounding would start again from now.
With the support of my husband and lots of patience we got through a tough morning.
My son tried everything to get me to give his shoes back, real temper tantrums...he chopped up his old shoes, burnt another pair, carried on, broke a mirror, but I didn't budge. He found another old pair to put on and I told him after the 3 day grounding he could have his shoes back...
Thanks for your support.
Online Parent Support
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- ► 08 (393)
- Where's Brian?
- My Out-of-Control Teen
- Will your Online Parent Support be of any assista...
- The money wasn’t returned so I cut his cell phone....
- Stop The Bully
- The librarians are naturally placid people...
- Older Son Sexually Assaults Younger Brother
- I am so tired of his games...
- Things are shaping up...
- Has anyone else felt this way?
- Monitor Your Child's Activities On The Computer
- Long Road
- Christine Vents Her Spleen
- This is all so bizarre...
- I've been the worst parent...
- How can i tackle this phone issue?
- It is HARD work and very tiring...
- I’m the bad guy...
- I’m going out of my mind...
- Will the program work for a 19-year-old?
- 41-Year-Old Mother Has Sex With 16-Year-Old
- I kept my poker face...
- The Program is called FAMILY...
- ▼ 8 (24)