I don't know if you remember me, but I am the one who sings and sent you some songs. I never did get to open your music. If there is a way you could send it again, I would like to hear it.
The reason I am writing is to say thank you for all the hours you put into this e-book on line. The support when we parents need it and all the info that is available. It has helped my situation. I at first didn't know about you or your ways of dealing with things, but I stayed the course and things are looking up.
My 17 year old has done many foolish things, but as we work things out together and I keep my poker face, things are shaping up. We have a few miles to go, but I am trusting the Lord and I keep reading all I can from the info you send.
THANK YOU so much and keep sending material that helps us parents get through these tuff years.
Blessings to you,
Online Parent Support
- ► 19 (105)
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (108)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- ► 08 (393)
- Where's Brian?
- My Out-of-Control Teen
- Will your Online Parent Support be of any assista...
- The money wasn’t returned so I cut his cell phone...
- Stop The Bully
- The librarians are naturally placid people...
- Older Son Sexually Assaults Younger Brother
- I am so tired of his games...
- Things are shaping up...
- Has anyone else felt this way?
- Monitor Your Child's Activities On The Computer
- Long Road
- Christine Vents Her Spleen
- This is all so bizarre...
- I've been the worst parent...
- How can i tackle this phone issue?
- It is HARD work and very tiring...
- I’m the bad guy...
- I’m going out of my mind...
- Will the program work for a 19-year-old?
- 41-Year-Old Mother Has Sex With 16-Year-Old
- I kept my poker face...
- The Program is called FAMILY...
- ▼ 8 (24)