I live in Sydney Australia, and I have teenage grandchildren. Currently one granddaughter is causing great concern with her self-destructive behaviour. She is being secretive, meeting 18-year-old boys, [she is 14] lying to her mother, and showing no remorse regarding defiance, loss of personal standards, flaunting house rules, petty theft, and smoking. Will your Online Parent Support be of any assistance? She comes from a family of high achievers, with a strong Christian background, and a strong community commitment. Will your product help my daughter? She is a beautiful girl, who is always done well at school, but has turned into someone with no conscience, or sense of self-preservation. I would appreciate your feedback, & will willingly purchase your product, as this young girl is precious to us, & refuses counselling.
I have to ask:
· Do you dread what your child will do next?
· Do you often feel like you are failing as a parent?
· Do you feel helpless to correct your child’s behavior?
· Does his/her attitude make you wish YOU could run away from home?
The problems are not going to get better by themselves, and your child is not going to “grow out of it.” If the behavior problems are bothering you now, what will it be like a year from now?
If your child’s defiant behavior is running you ragged and straining your marriage …if you lie in bed at night dreading tomorrow's fighting and screaming …if your home is like a battlefield, then please don’t wait another minute to get started with my program.
The strategies in my eBook are universal, so it doesn’t matter who you are or where you live, this program will work for you.
Online Parent Support
P.S. As hard as it is to believe, your teenager actually wants to make you happy …wants your love …needs your guidance …and wants you to be proud of him/her. I’m ready to show you how to regain respect and cooperation, but you will be the one who will have to do the work.
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (150)
- ► 08 (406)
- Where's Brian?
- My Out-of-Control Teen
- Will your Online Parent Support be of any assista...
- The money wasn’t returned so I cut his cell phone....
- Stop The Bully
- The librarians are naturally placid people...
- Older Son Sexually Assaults Younger Brother
- I am so tired of his games...
- Things are shaping up...
- Has anyone else felt this way?
- Monitor Your Child's Activities On The Computer
- Long Road
- Christine Vents Her Spleen
- This is all so bizarre...
- I've been the worst parent...
- How can i tackle this phone issue?
- It is HARD work and very tiring...
- I’m the bad guy...
- I’m going out of my mind...
- Will the program work for a 19-year-old?
- 41-Year-Old Mother Has Sex With 16-Year-Old
- I kept my poker face...
- The Program is called FAMILY...
- ▼ 8 (24)