Online Parent Support is much more than a support group, and there are several reasons why Online Parent Support cost members a one-time fee of $19.99.
1. Cost of advertising and keeping the website up and running
2. You get an eBook
3. You have access to my lectures (live audio recording of my parent group)
4. You have access to all the videos and power point presentations shown during the parent group
5. You have access to 44 additional ebooks -- and this number is growing
6. I offer multiple resources, which provide financial assistance to those single parents who get little or no financial help from their child's other parent
7. I provide parent-coaching for as long -- and as often -- as you need consultation
8. And I offer a weekly newsletter.
You will not find another program -- online or off -- that comes close to providing the quantity and quality of services offered on www.MyOutOfControlTeen.com and Online Parent Support. You can, however, find other programs that are much more expensive and provide fewer services.
As far as “free” programs go – well, if you find one, let me know. If parents are not willing to invest 19 bucks in their child, then they probably will not spend the time or energy to “work” the program anyway -- in which case, they WOULD be wasting their money.
Mark Hutten M.A.