Mark, I had a client of mine bring me an article that you might find very interesting. I always view herbal type remedies with caution, but this one catches my eye. It was in ‘Canadian Living’, June issue about Empowerplus and bipolar disorder. If you go to www.truehope.com you can read about what started Empowerplus and success stories.
Interesting enough I have 2 girls with PCOS which can lead to Type 2 bipolar, and I have a daughter who has developed signs of this. I also almost lost a 25 year old brother last year who they were treating for irritable bowel syndrome, which turned out to be colitis. He was told this runs in families and someone else in the family must have it.
What I get from this article is that lack of nutrients and minerals could be causing bipolar disorder in some individuals. When I look at my family history of possible bipolar with a family history of colitis... could there be a link. Wouldn't it be interesting to see our family history all along could be due to a lack of nutrients and minerals??
The article site ‘pigs’ are the origin for the idea for this product. We now know many of our diseases in the world start in chickens, pigs, etc. Also remember many years ago many of our ancestors used to live with these animals in the same household for survival. Could there be a link and then we've just passed it through generations???
Just an interesting subject to kindle over,
Online Parent Support
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (149)
- ► 08 (397)
- Husband is a Skeptic .
- Out of Control Teens
- I am so fed up?
- F$%k You
- She was picked up by the police...
- She lies ALL the time...
- The Mom From Hell?
- The Truth About Free Government Grants
- He Doesn't Care
- Mom Hits Homerun
- Mom is a Sadistic Bitch?
- Lack of nutrients and minerals could be causing bi...
- Adopted Daughter Problems
- Adoptive Daughter Problems
- We Kicked Her Out
- Is your son a computer hacker?
- It's getting worse...
- I'll commit suicide if I don't get my way... I swe...
- Mom With a Grateful Attitude
- The "Art of Schmoozing"
- Depression Leads to Disrespect?
- Is She Bipolar?
- Mom Gets Punked - Again!
- Pleased With The Prospects
- If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll ...
- Short-term Mild Pain vs. Long-term Major Pain
- Creative Wife Gets Resistant Husband "On Board"
- I've tried every form of punishment known to man.....
- She is dealing with extreme aggression...
- How about a Big Sister?
- Daughter Problems
- I just want to know if there is hope...
- ▼ 5 (32)