Greetings in Jesus Name From India.
I am Manoj from Kerala (South India) working as an Evangelist for 12 years in Northern Part of India properly called Greater Noida. I am working among the children in a school. I am married recently and doing the ministry.
I am greatly in need of some help …then I have seen your site. I could know that you help the family too. Can I have more details about it?
Looking forward hopefully to hear from you.
When parents have finally had enough disrespect and behavior problems with their child, they come to my office to file an incorrigibility charge (i.e., a legal complaint due to the child being unruly and delinquent in the home).
At this point, I ask the parent, "Would you be willing to try something else first before we consider filing the charge." And most parents agree they would rather not involve their child in the "juvenile justice system" unless they absolutely have to.
So I get the parent involved in my parent-program called Parent-Teen Support Group. In this group, which meets 90 minutes each session for 4 sessions, we look at a set of highly effective unconventional parenting strategies to use with their strong-willed, out-of-control unconventional child.
I follow up with these parents weeks and months after they complete programming, and 85% to 95% of parents:
(a) are able to avoid involving their child in the court system
(b) report that problems in the home and school have reduced in frequency and severity
(c) report that the few remaining problems are manageable
Now the Parent-Teen Support Group is available to the public. And they don't even have to leave their homes to participate.
The online version of this group is called Online Parent Support. You can access all 4 sessions at anytime ...you can go at your own pace ...and there is no time limit. (We recommend you only do one session per week.)
Online Parent Support (OPS) is a program designed specifically for parents of strong-willed or out-of-control adolescent children. OPS provides the practical and emotional support parents need to change destructive adolescent behavior.
The straightforward, step-by-step action plans presented in the curriculum allow parents to take immediate steps toward preventing or intervening in their children’s negative choices. Parents involved with OPS have the opportunity to experience success at home within the first week.
The curriculum teaches concrete prevention, identification, and intervention strategies for the most destructive of adolescent behaviors. Parents cycle through programming quickly, thus reducing the length of time that (a) effective solutions in parenting are implemented and (b) resultant positive change in adolescent behavior is experienced.
- ► 14 (62)
- ► 13 (52)
- ► 12 (57)
- ► 11 (109)
- ► 10 (145)
- ► 09 (150)
- ► 08 (406)
- Behavior Contracts
- Out-of-Control 14-Year-Old
- How Do They Earn Their Way Off Discipline?
- I intend to make a fresh start for us...
- JUST THANK YOU
- I have some hope...
- Troubled Teen Schools
- Anything to get a response...
- It Was Just A "Mistake"
- Abort or Adopt?
- My son made somewhat of an about-face-turn...
- Pick Your Battles Carefully
- "My Out-of-Control Teen" eBook on CD.
- I JUST HAVE TO DO IT...
- We don't have boot camps here...
- Join Online Parent Support
- Undiagnosed ADHD & CD?
- I hate labels...
- Right or Privilege?
- Have you ever heard of a case like mine...
- "Professionals" are still talking about 'time-outs...
- My son has been coming home at 3 in the morning......
- My daughter is 14 and has run away from home...
- From St. Paul's Preparatory Academy
- I DIDN'T REACT
- Sign me "an obligated parent..."
- CF Officer Works With Out-of-Control Youth
- 13-Year-Old Refuses To Go To Camp
- Prodigal Son Is Returning Home
- You Just Got Punked -- Again!
- I am proud of myself -- I did it!
- We've wasted hours in counseling...
- How Do I Implement the 3-Day Grounding?
- In a week's time, I've seen a great change...
- When One Parent Sabotages the Other
- I am sleeping on a couch...
- He has run away from home...
- ▼ 7 (37)